After a long week of initial clean-up from Hurricane Harvey, we are now beginning to assemble teams for ongoing restoration. The need is great and wide-spread and we need your help! Here are some things you might need to know:
1. We need help, but you must be self-sufficient. Bring your own gas, food, toilet paper and supplies. Plan to share if you can.
2. We need teams who can come work! Some homes still need sheetrock and flooring removed. Bring appropriate tools to do this type of work.
3. We need bleach and spray bottles, cleaning supplies, tarps, shop vacuums and fans. Lots of them.
4. Reconstruction will begin soon. Sheetrock and flooring are the main needs.
4. Our church building will be available for sleeping. Prepare to bring sleeping bags, cots or other bedding. We have working toilets, kitchen, and a shower and are working to get portable showers and toilets onsite. Clearpoint Church address: 5151 E. Sam Houston Pkwy S. Pasadena, TX 77505.
5. If you can’t come, pray and give. You can give online at https://clearpoint.givingfire.com
Designate the gift to Harvey recovery.
6. Text message, email or call if and when you can head this way. email@example.com